COVID-19 Updates From Rwanda
Effective immediately, the following travel guidelines and procedures have been put in place for travelers.
- Covid-19 testing is no longer a requirement prior to boarding and upon arrival in Rwanda. However, regular Covid-19 testing is encouraged.
- The passenger Locator form is no longer a requirement before departure.
- Certain meeting venues and national parks require the Covid-19 test. Testing is available at health facilities and other designated sites for $5 for rapid antigen tests, and $50 for PCR tests.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in Rwanda, but people are encouraged to wear a face mask in public indoor/closed spaces.
- A Covid-19 test is no longer a requirement to depart Rwanda.